- Entering Lithuania
- There are 4 international airports in the country. Passenger ferries connect Lithuania to Sweden, Germany, Denmark and Poland, there are international bus connections to many European capital cities and the roads are well maintained. More information
- Transitional climate between maritime and continental with wet, moderate winters and summers.
- Credit cards
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Country code
- 370, international call prefix - 00
- Wireless internet is widely available in public spaces and internet speed is usually extremely good.
- Citizens of the EU do not need visa to enter the country. Non EU citizens who have been granted Schengen visa may also enter Lithuania. Otherwise entry requirements may differ depending on the traveler’s citizenship and it is recommended to obtain visa-related information beforehand.
- 220V, 50Hz (European style plug, 2-prong)
- Important telephone numbers
- Emergency number 112
|New Year's Day||1 Jan|
|Independence Day||16 Feb|
|Restitution of Independence||11 Mar|
|Easter||1st & 2nd of April (2018)
21st & 22nd of April (2019)
|International Labor Day||1 May|
|Mother's Day||1st Sunday of May|
|Father's Day||1st Sunday of June|
|Saint John's Day (Joninės)||24 Jun|
|Statehood Day||6 Jul|
|Assumption Day||15 Aug|
|All Saints' Day||1 Nov|
|Christmas Eve||24 Dec|
|Christmas||25 & 26 Dec|